Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#LATERGRAM

It's somewhat of a New Year's goal to delete the (hundreds) of nearly identical pictures I have on my computer. I was flipping through deleting and felt a little homesick for Utah and our fam, and also happy for the pointless pictures I keep! It's always the little moments that I love remembering the most, if you catch my drift.

 
 The nap that made my life. He woke up confused and said, "Hey, what's going on here?"
 
I gave Sawyer a squeeze and said "Merry Christmas!" on Christmas morning at his house and he replied, "Merry Christmas to you too, Tis." And I want to weep every time I think about it!

1 comment:

  1. Jodry, I never really thought about it much before but in these pictures you and Jaclyn look like... Sisters?! Way too nutty! And I love that picture of Sawyer reading in a laundry basket.

    ReplyDelete